Analysing ambiguity: Professional Skills Workshop
30th January, 2020
Date: Thursday, 30 January
Time: 09:00 - 16:00
Location: University of Exeter - Digital Humanities Lab Queens Building
Intended learning outcomes:
- Examine use of data and information in complex and ambiguous professional contexts
- Analyse what effects alter our perception of information, and how we then interpret these
- Focus on cognitive biases that affect important decision-making
- Understand, explore and apply professional skill sets to improve professional decision-making in complex environments
- Plan and assess second and third order effects of the decisions we make
- Apply proven professional influence skill sets in order to improve our understanding and planning
ExIST: How to Access the Talent of the Future?
ExIST's first quarterly event of 2020 will explore STEMM skills...
Data Matters: How to Gather, Store and Handle Data for Your Business
The second in our series of events helping businesses to...