Analysing ambiguity: Professional Skills Workshop
30th January, 2020
Date: Thursday, 30 January
Time: 09:00 - 16:00
Location: University of Exeter - Digital Humanities Lab Queens Building
Intended learning outcomes:
- Examine use of data and information in complex and ambiguous professional contexts
- Analyse what effects alter our perception of information, and how we then interpret these
- Focus on cognitive biases that affect important decision-making
- Understand, explore and apply professional skill sets to improve professional decision-making in complex environments
- Plan and assess second and third order effects of the decisions we make
- Apply proven professional influence skill sets in order to improve our understanding and planning
Impact Lab Innovation Showcase
Join us to discover the innovative projects that we've been...
Achieving Net Zero: Agritech Water Quality Online Hackathon
This event is aimed at people who work or are...