South West Internet of Things Devon Launch
This event is being held at our office, at Exeter Science Park.
SWIN is an independent organisation working in conjunction with key partners, to develop & support IoT in the Southwest. It offers a Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) accessible via a web portal.
SWIN has a clear understanding of the problems facing remote rural locations & extreme environments. Whether it is related to health & wellbeing, Agritech & Marine or even the challenges of mining, SWIN offers new options that provide solutions.
Brief Introduction from our Sponsors
IoT Explained - Wo King
- Ben Ramsden - Partnership Manager, Digital Catapult
- Katharine Willis - Head of Smart Cities, Plymouth University
- Prof. Ray Jones - Health & Infomatics Plymouth University
- Donna Lyndsay - Regional Ambassador SW at Exeter University
- Conrad Gillespie - Impact & Partnership Developmnet Manager at University of Exeter